Don't know what to do?
Get free counseling
● An Australian PR allows you to work and reside anywhere in the country for an indefinite period of time. You are eligible to enroll in Medicare, Australia’s national health scheme. Moreover, Australian PRs can bring their spouses/partners and dependent children to the country by sponsoring them for permanent residence.
● A PR of the Land Down Under is allowed to work in New Zealand without a work visa.
● An Australian PR can travel to and from Australia as many times as the individual wishes. The holder of an Australian PR is allowed a five-year travel facility. You can leave and enter Australia multiple times within five years.
● Australia’s immigration department has organized its application process to reduce processing time.
● Best Migration Consultant (BMC) has the experience and expertise to assist you in filing an application with a very high success rate. Our team of professionals who are RMA certified at our partner office in Australia can evaluate your application and aid you file it confidently.
● Age: under 45
● Proficiency in English: with a high score in PTE or IELTS exams
● Skills Assessment: Skills assessed by Australia’s certified authorities
● Occupation: You must be employed in an occupation that is listed in the Skilled Occupation List of Australia or Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
You have to score 8 bands in the IELTS exam to score a maximum of 20 points. Australian immigration also accepts any of the English proficiency tests such as IELTS (8 bands), PTE (50 for each of the 4 components), TOEFL iBT (At least 12 for listening, 13 for reading, and 21 for writing, and 18 for speaking). Scoring 20 points depends mostly on the criteria you select: Superior English (8/79 on each band in IELTS/PTE Academic) - 20 points; Proficient English (7/65 on each band in IELTS/PTE Academic) - 10 points; Competent English (6/50 on each band in IELTS/PTE Academic) - 0
Australian immigration allots points to your educational qualifications based on the criteria. A doctorate degree from an Australian university or a doctorate from a university outside Australia will receive 20 points; Bachelor's (or Masters's) degree from an Australian university or institute outside Australia will receive 15 points; a Diploma candidate will receive 10 points.
Points for work experience will be allotted based on two criteria. Skilled employment outside Australia having 8 to 10 years of experience will be allotted 15 points; if less than 8 years of experience 10 points. Candidates having Work experience within Australia (8-10 years) will be allotted 20 points.
You will be allotted maximum points if your age is between 25 to 32 years. 18-24 years - 25 points; 25-32 years - 30 points; 33-39 years - 25 points; 40-44 years - 15 points; 45 years and above - 0 points.
You will be allotted points if you have Skilled Employment in Australia. You will score a maximum of 20 points if you have more than 8 years of experience. Less than 1 year - 0 points; 1-2 years - 5 points; 3-4 years - 10 points; 5-7 years - 15 points; More than 8 years - 20 points.
You can score 15 points if you have any of your family members or close relatives or regional sponsorship (491 visas). You need to score more than of 60 points to get qualified for Australia's SkillSelect system. The SkillSelect system is a points-based system, and candidates receiving points for criteria ranging from Age to Work Experience should score a minimum of 60 points for their visa to be granted.
Note. PNP nomination=600 CRS points
|Draw No.||Invited.||CRS cut-off.||ITAs issued.|
australia-pr has one of the world's most forward thinking immigration programs. There are multiple programs by which one can apply ot migrate to australia-pr.
● Confirm if you meet the eligibility criteria.
● Confirm if your job is present in the in-demand list of occupations.
● Confirm if you meet the points required based on the points table.
Start applying if you have the proficiency required in the English language by taking the specified IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, or other tests.
The skills assessment authority in Australia is an organization that assesses skills, work experience, and educational qualifications based on the standards of Australia.
● The next step is to register an EOI on the SkillSelect website in Australia. You need to fill in the SkillSelect portal, an online form, where you should respond to questions on your skill which depends on the visa subclass you apply for. Three visa categories are offered under the SkillSelect program, allowing you to apply for a PR visa.
● Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
● Skilled regional (provisional) Subclass 491
● Skilled Nominated Visa 190 The first two are permanent residency (PR) visas, and the last one is a temporary visa with a validity of five years and can be later converted to a PR visa. You need to provide all the necessary information in the online application.
If your application is approved, you will receive a visa grant. This process can take a few months as Australia is a highly coveted After submitting your application, you will get an ITA for PR of Australia if it satisfies all the requirements.
Best Migration Consultant (BMC), the world’s premier overseas immigration consultancy, provides
fair immigration services for all clients based on their interests and requirements.
The entire suite of services of BMC includes:
● Expert assistance/counseling for Australian Immigration
● Coaching services: Expert coaching for IELTS and PTE proficiency
● To avail free career counseling, book your slot immediately
● End-to-end support for Australian PR visa
Explore what Global Indians have to say about BMC in shapping their future
BMC received a great feedback from Subhashini after receiving Australia PR visa. The process, including the response and the follow-ups, made her happy.
One of our client Varun Mathur has opted for Australia PR Visa through BMC. He is quite happy with the service provided by the team.
You need to score a minimum of 65 points in the Point’s Grid. The points influence your eligibility for an Australian PR or permanent residency visa. The table given below gives information about the different criteria for scoring points.
|Regional (Employer Sponsor)||25000|
|Business Innovation and Investment Program||13500|
|Child (an estimate, not subjected to ceiling)||3000|